Sunday, May 30, 2010

Second Seder at Lisa and Leonard's House


Hi again everyone.  It has been a long time, too long, since I have added postings to this blog.  Life keeps interefering - some good, some not so good. Now that things have settled down, I looked through my back file and thought this would be a good one with which to kick off again.

For a report of the first Seder, either page down, or hit the Label "seder" at the end of this post.  There may be some photos from the Hertz's Seder and when I receive any I will post them.

I actually had a video of the Second Seder ready to upload about a month ago.  On my final edit, the file was "corrupted".  Such are the mysteries of  Movie Maker in the hands of a techno klutz.  So I started from scratch and put it all together...again.

The following video is a collection of clips and photos that I had to edit to keep under the YouTube maximum of 10 minutes.  The following vid is 9.49". Whew.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment