Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hello again!

  • Spurred on by my hero worship of blogger extraordinare, "Heck of a Guy" I am taking a stab at adding to my new blog, Do It Now (since renamed Arlene Now). My role model blog is an amazing read and I highly recommend it. Be warned:
  • You will need a dictionary handy.
  • You may not always understand what he is saying.
  • But, you will always learn something and be entertained.
    Check it out.  click here  
* * *
Emmy Awards are tonight. "The car" is picking up Nominee and wife at 2:30 pm. I will be minding the grandkids ("babysitting" is no longer age appropriate). Taking with my new little camera ro practice. Will snap some shots for practice. Hope he wins a sister statuette to go with the one from "Lost".

* * *
Just spotted my "pet" squirrel on the palm tree outside my window. She visits a lot. Fun to watch her scamper along the branches.

* * *


Now I need to learn how to insert upload pictures where I want them in the text.


Please leave a comment so I will know this made its way through cyberspace.

1 comment: